By using this site, you accept the following agreement (the “Agreement”). If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use this site. This Agreement may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of Parents for Public Schools, Inc. (“PPS”).
Restrictions on Use
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of PPS and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, any person using this site is authorized to copy, print, or distribute any of its contents only as follows:
- Users may print out individual pages but cannot copy or download a large portion of the site (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that “harvest” the site).
- Users may download, print, distribute and use pages from the site only for informational purposes.
- Any copies of such documents or pages must not alter the original site content.
- PPS reserves the right to terminate the above authorization at any time in its sole discretion.
- No one may frame this site or any portion thereof. Linking to this site is permitted, provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that PPS has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked site.
PPS is concerned with protecting the privacy of others and the security of data it collects and to encourage responsible, lawful use of its resources. You agree not to use this website for any prohibited purpose. The following are examples of types of uses of the website that are prohibited:
- Violations of Law. You are prohibited from using this website to commit, or in connection with, criminal or civil violations of federal, state, local, or international laws, regulations, or other governmental requirements, or to infringe the rights (including intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights) of any person. We reserve the right to report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or other third parties, and we may do so without prior notice to you.
- Security Violations. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the website. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Examples of prohibited security violations include, but are not limited to: (a) logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use; (c) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network related to the website; (d) tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures; (e) transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer’s functionality or the operation of the website; and (f) interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information; or interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, but not limited to, by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” any system, subsystem or network related to the website.
- Threats. You are prohibited from using this website to transmit materials of a threatening nature, including, but not limited to, threats of death or physical harm, abuse or harassment.
- Offensive or Unlawful Materials. You are prohibited from using this website for the display or distribution of offensive or unlawful materials, including, but not limited to, materials that are libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, or hateful, materials that violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or materials that infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights (including copyright and trademark rights) of any person.
- Spam. You are prohibited from using this website in connection with spam. Spam is not only annoying to other users: it might degrade the site by clogging the system, rendering the site inaccessible, and potentially leading to downtime of the site. Spam includes, but is not limited to, any of the following activities: (a) sending any unsolicited e-mail that could be expected, in PPS’s sole discretion, to provoke complaints; (b) sending unsolicited e-mail without identifying in the e-mail a clear and easy means to be excluded from receiving additional e-mail from the originator of the e-mail; and (c) sending e-mail that does not accurately identify the sender, the sender’s return address, and the e-mail address of origin.
- Other Prohibited Conduct. You further agree that when using this site, you will not do any of the following: (a) post or upload to the site any content containing any solicitation; (b) download any content that you know, or reasonably should know, has not been lawfully posted or otherwise distributed; (c) falsify or delete any author attributions or proprietary or legal notices; ; or (d) harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether you have used the site in a prohibited way. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the site and, if we become aware that the site is being used for a prohibited purpose (or an attempt has been made to do so), we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate. We may not notify you before we take action against you.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the U.S. Copyright Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, PPS has designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement. If you have any queries or complaints regarding copyright infringement, our designated contact is:
Refund Policy – Online Donations/Shopping Cart Purchases
Donations made to PPS or items purchased from the PPS shopping cart are non-refundable.