We are writing from Parents for Public Schools of Hawai‘i to share the concerns and hopes we are hearing from families.
If you share these hopes, please sign this petition.
Given the continuing pandemic and reports of inconsistent health protocols, we urge the Hawaii DOE (HIDOE) to:
1) Provide safe conditions for students and teachers.
2) Spend emergency funds ensuring compliance with safety protocols and contact tracing needs.
3) Deliver in-person, blended/hybrid, and fully distance learning options to Hawai`i families.
4) Negotiate work agreements with teachers to reflect current needs.
5) Plan for any eventuality: develop systems that support effective two-way communication, leverage the talent and knowledge of our own teachers, and streamline operations.
Mahalo for your support of our Hawai‘i Public Schools!
Covid Public School petition - please sign if you share these hopesRead the Petition
For a more detailed description of each hope, please click here.