What’s going on in there?
What do I need to know?
How long will this last?
(this too shall pass…)
Adolescence is the transitional period
between childhood and adulthood,
ages 11-21 years old.
Wondering what to expect in Intermediate School?
Parents for Public Schools Hawai’i and Waianae Intermediate School invite you to:
Your Child’s Transition to Intermediate School
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
at Waianae Intermediate School
Free admission, dinner & childcare available
5:30 pm sign-in in the Library dinner, talk story
- Come hear about Intermediate School culture
- What’s happening to my kid?
- A presentation on the changes in adolescence
- Meet and talk to school admin, learn what to expect for next year.
- Your questions, concerns and ideas!